COD at a Glance
College of DuPage Institutional Profile
- Among the state's public colleges and universities, College of DuPage, with more than 28,000 students, is the second largest provider of undergraduate education in the State of Illinois, after University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- More than 25 percent of all District 502 high school graduates attend College of DuPage during their college career.
- Each semester, around 28,000 students attend College of DuPage.
- The Glen Ellyn campus covers 273 acres and has eleven major buildings.
- COD currently has 82 total degree programs – Nine associate degrees are granted by College of DuPage; 74 are associate in applied science degrees in 42 different career and technical subject areas. In addition to associate degrees, the College offers 178 certificates in 53 different career and technical subject areas.
- Roughly 20 percent of students attending COD already possess a bachelor's degree or higher.
- The College of DuPage Library maintains a collection of 245,800 books, 285,000 microfiche, 29,500 video recordings (VHS and DVD), 20,700 sound recordings (CDs), 527 current periodical subscriptions (7,900 bound periodical back files), and 18 newspapers.
- There are more than 80 student clubs and organizations on campus.
- College of DuPage is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
News at COD
Job seekers and community members seeking horticultural and landscaping services will have the opportunity to network and meet with potential employers at a free Horticulture Career and Job Fair on Tuesday, Feb. 12, at the COD main campus.Read More
Argonne National Lab's Emily Zvolanek Discusses Geographic Information Systems at Free COD STEMinar Feb. 13
Learn how researchers capture, manipulate and analyze geographic data during "The Power Behind Maps: Geographic Information Systems" at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 13, on the College's Glen Ellyn campus, 425 Fawell Blvd.Read More
The College of DuPageCenter for Diversity and Inclusion presents "Black Migrations," a series of events to celebrate Black History Month in February at the Glen Ellyn campus.Read More
College of DuPage, in partnership with School District 89, is offering free assistance with electronic filing of state and federal tax returns.Read More
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2019 College of DuPage