COD at a Glance
College of DuPage Institutional Profile
- Among the state's public colleges and universities, College of DuPage, with more than 28,000 students, is the second largest provider of undergraduate education in the State of Illinois, after University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- More than 25 percent of all District 502 high school graduates attend College of DuPage during their college career.
- Each semester, around 28,000 students attend College of DuPage.
- The Glen Ellyn campus covers 273 acres and has eleven major buildings.
- COD currently has 82 total degree programs – Nine associate degrees are granted by College of DuPage; 74 are associate in applied science degrees in 42 different career and technical subject areas. In addition to associate degrees, the College offers 178 certificates in 53 different career and technical subject areas.
- Roughly 20 percent of students attending COD already possess a bachelor's degree or higher.
- The College of DuPage Library maintains a collection of 245,800 books, 285,000 microfiche, 29,500 video recordings (VHS and DVD), 20,700 sound recordings (CDs), 527 current periodical subscriptions (7,900 bound periodical back files), and 18 newspapers.
- There are more than 80 student clubs and organizations on campus.
- College of DuPage is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
News at COD
College of DuPage Receives National Endowment for the Humanities 'Dialogues on the Experience of War' Grant
Part of NEH's Standing Together initiative, Dialogues on the Experience of War grants provide opportunities for veterans, through the study and discussion of important humanities sources, to think more deeply about issues raised by war and military service.Read More
In addition, Trustee Frank Napolitano was appointed to serve a one-year term as Board Vice Chairman and Trustee Christine Fenne was elected to serve as Board Secretary.Read More
The event, held April 25 in Belushi Performance Hall of the McAninch Arts Center, drew 200 veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces between Nov. 1, 1955 and May 15, 1975.Read More
The Engineering department at COD recently hosted a reception to celebrate students in the College's Engineering Pathways program.Read More
Dr. Brian W. Caputo, the new Vice President of Administration and Treasurer (CFO) at College of DuPage, has always been impressed by the school's long-standing academic reputation.Read More
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage