COD at a Glance
College of DuPage Institutional Profile
- Among the state's public colleges and universities, College of DuPage, with more than 28,000 students, is the second largest provider of undergraduate education in the State of Illinois, after University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- More than 25 percent of all District 502 high school graduates attend College of DuPage during their college career.
- Each semester, around 28,000 students attend College of DuPage.
- The Glen Ellyn campus covers 273 acres and has eleven major buildings.
- COD currently has 82 total degree programs – Nine associate degrees are granted by College of DuPage; 74 are associate in applied science degrees in 42 different career and technical subject areas. In addition to associate degrees, the College offers 178 certificates in 53 different career and technical subject areas.
- Roughly 20 percent of students attending COD already possess a bachelor's degree or higher.
- The College of DuPage Library maintains a collection of 245,800 books, 285,000 microfiche, 29,500 video recordings (VHS and DVD), 20,700 sound recordings (CDs), 527 current periodical subscriptions (7,900 bound periodical back files), and 18 newspapers.
- There are more than 80 student clubs and organizations on campus.
- College of DuPage is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
News at COD
Wrongly convicted as a traitor, Dr. Peter Blood is banished to live in slavery on a Caribbean Island. While serving his time, he falls in love with Arabella, the lady of the plantation. When Dr. Blood escapes and takes up the life of a pirate, can fate bring him back to his love amid a world filled with sword fights, deceit and adventure?Read More
Phillips, a sophomore midfielder and Glenbard East graduate, scored 12 goals for her team against Milwaukee Area Tech and Rochester this season. Calderon, a sophomore midfielder from Downers Grove, has scored two goals, including a game-winning point, along with 19 assists.Read More
The Homeland Security Training Institute is hosting the interactive "Domestic Terrorism: The Lone Wolf Threat" workshop on Friday, Nov 10.Read More
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage