The College of DuPage Addison Center offers the same, full-service education available at COD's campus in Glen Ellyn.The center provides large and comfortable classrooms, computer labs, convenient parking and is home to one of the college's Learning Commons where students can receive a variety of academic support services, including testing and Reading, Writing, Speech, and Math Assistance. Please see the Addison Learning Commons webpage for additional services and testing hours.
The College of DuPage Addison Center is conveniently located west of Route 53 and Interstate 355 on Swift Road, north of North Avenue and south of Army Trail Road. [ Go to map ]
To check on the courses offered this term at the Addison Center, see the Class Schedule
Online and search by location.
[ Go to Class Schedule Online ]
Services offered at Addison Center include:
- Addison Class List
- Adult Fast Track (AFT) classes
- Cosmetology Program
- Truck Driving School (CDL)
- Registration (for courses located at main campus and COD Centers)
- Counseling and Advising by appointment only
- Cashiering Services
- Computer access to the Library
- Assistance using resources, myACCESS and Blackboard
- Open computer lab available to students and to the community
- Voter Registration
- A&P Open Lab and tutor available Tuesdays 2 to 4 p.m. during summer, ending on August 1, 2017.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage