Health Sciences Programs, Application and Information Packets
Following is a list of current application and information packets. If the certificate or degree program you are interested in is not included on this list, please visit that program's specific web site for more information.
- Please contact the Program Coordinator, Shelli Thacker, for details regarding the CIRS program
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Radiography (DMIR)
- Sonography (Ultrasound) (DMIS)
- Vascular Sonography
The programs listed below DO NOT require a separate Health Science Application but may or may not have registration
requirements. Please read the packet thoroughly for any necessary requirements. For
questions regarding the below program registration requirements please contact the
Health & Science Division Office at (630) 942-8331.
- Registration Packet - Fall 2017 - Spring 2018
- Health Requirements Packet - BNA ONLY - Fall 2017 - Spring 2018
(Surgical Technology Course - CSPD 1111)
- Spring 2018 Registration Packet - Packet currently under revision for Spring 2018.
- Health Requirements Packet
- Registration Packet - The program is currently full for Fall 2017. The Spring 2018 packet is currently under revision.
- Please contact the Program Coordinator, Kathy Cabai, for details regarding the Perioperative Nursing program
Office of Admissions and Outreach
Health Science Program Advisors
To make an appointment with a program advisor, call (630) 942-2259
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage