New Student Advising & Registration (NSAR)
What is a New Student Advising & Registration Session (NSAR)?
All new students who will be attending College of DuPage for the first time are required to attend a New Student Advising and Registration Session (NSAR) prior to enrolling in classes for the Spring 2018 semester.
During the NSAR session, new students will do the following:
- Meet with a Student Success Counselor or Program Advisor from Counseling & Advising
- Receive a comprehensive academic plan of coursework
- Receive assistance with registering for classes in the myACCESS Lab
- Make payment arrangements selected courses
- Register for New Student Orientation (NSO), which offers students the opportunity to discover new and engaging programs
through Student Life
The Spring 2018 term begins on Saturday, Jan. 20, so don't delay. NSAR session will be offered on the Glen Ellyn campus and COD Centers through January 19th at select times.
Are you ready to sign up for a NSAR Session?
Before you are able to attend a NSAR session, you must complete the following:
- Step 1: Setup your myACCESS account
- Step 2: Setup your @dupage email address
- Step 3: Complete all necessary placement tests (If needed)
Once you have completed the three steps noted above, you will then be ready to attend NSAR! Please call Counseling & Advising at (630) 942-2259 to setup your time to attend a NSAR session.
Please note, we recommend that you explore the financial resources that we have to offer prior to attending NSAR. When registering for classes, you must select a payment option, or setup a payment plan.
If you have any questions about Getting Started at College of DuPage, please contact Office of Admissions and Outreach at email@example.com or call (630) 942-2626.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage