New Student Advising & Registration (NSAR)
What is a New Student Advising & Registration Session (NSAR)?
All new students who will be attending College of DuPage for the first time are required to attend a New Student Advising and Registration Session (NSAR) prior to enrolling in classes.
During the NSAR session, new students will do the following:
- Meet with a Student Success Counselor or Program Advisor from Counseling & Advising
- Receive a comprehensive academic plan of coursework
- Receive assistance with registering for classes in the myACCESS Lab
- Make payment arrangements
- Register for New Student Orientation (NSO), which offers students the opportunity to discover new and engaging programs
through Student Life
Are you ready to sign up for a NSAR Session?
Before you are able to attend a NSAR session, you must complete the following:
- Step 1: Setup your myACCESS account
- Step 2: Setup your @dupage email address
- Step 3: Complete all necessary placement tests (If needed)
Once you have completed the three steps noted above, you will then be ready to attend NSAR! Please call Counseling & Advising at (630) 942-2259 to setup your time to attend a NSAR session.
Please note, we recommend that you explore the financial resources that we have to offer prior to attending NSAR. When registering for classes, you must select a payment option, or setup a payment plan.
If you have any questions about Getting Started at College of DuPage, please contact Office of Admissions and Outreach at email@example.com or call (630) 942-2626.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage