To register for any of our events, we encourage you to click on one of the links below and create a profile. Once you create a profile, you can view event availability, receive communications on upcoming events, and complete an application for admission.
This is a standalone tour option for students of all ages and does not include an admissions presentation.
We provide campus tours every Wednesday at 4 p.m. To view available tour dates and to register, please visit our Campus tours page.
Save the Date!
Thursday, April 12
Upcoming Visits and Information Sessions
Are you interested in learning more about our beautiful campus and leading-edge facilities? If so, join us for one of our weekly campus tours or visit options below!
College of DuPage at your Local Library
Visit with one of our Admissions Representatives at a library near you!
- Thursday, Nov. 30 2 to 5 p.m. at Wheaton Public Library
- Thursday, Nov. 30, 5 to 7 p.m. at Winfield Public Library
- Thursday, Jan. 25 6 to 7 p.m at the "Resources for the Unemployed and Career Changers" presentation at Woodridge Public Library
- Thursday, Feb. 8, 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the "Where the Jobs Are and Where to Get Training" presentation at Helen Plum Library
- Monday, March 19, 5 to 7 p.m. at Indian Prairie Library
- Thursday, March 22, 5 to 7 p.m. at Westmont Public Library
- Monday, March 26, 5 to 7 p.m. at Glenside Public Library
- Monday, April 9, 5 to 7 p.m. at Villa Park Public Library
High School Student Information Session
For high school students or recent graduates who have not yet applied to the college, or who have applied but have not attended an admissions presentation.
Adult Student Information Session
For Ages 19 and Older
Information sessions for the adult student highlighting the degrees and certificates available as well as career opportunities in the fields of study listed below. Also learn about the admissions process, financial aid, placement testing, and additional services provided for adult students.
- Thursday, Jan. 11, 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 7, 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 22, 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Mar. 13, 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Mar. 29, 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 8, 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 17, 10 a.m.
Health Science Information Session
For students interested in our health science programs
This presentation provides a general overview of all health science programs offered and tour of our leading-edge campus.
Sesión de admisión
En ésta sesión usted obtendrá información general para estudiantes nuevos (estudiantes de secundaria y estudiantes adultos). Ésta sesión le ayudará a comprender el proceso de admisión, ayuda financiera, becas y programas académicos. Aprenderá cómo usar todos los recursos disponibles en el College of DuPage para ser exitoso en el colegio. Ésta sesión será en español.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage