The following list contains approximate fees for students who are accepted into the Dental Hygiene program at COD. These figures may change due to price increases.
- Dental Hygiene Instrument Kit (for two years): $3,000.00
- Uniforms: $255.00
- PSB-HOAE Dental Hygiene Aptitude Exam: (visit the Testing Center webpage for current price and dates)
- Membership: Students for the American Dental Hygiene Association ($65 per year): $130.00
- Dental Loupes (approximate): $870.00
- Lab Fees: $3,100.00
- Dental Hygiene Board Review Course (Optional): $400.00
- National Dental Hygiene Board Exam: $425.00
- Regional Board Exam (NERB): $1,000
- State Licensure Application: $100.00
- Health Requirements (see Health Requirements Packet): varies
- Background Check (see Health Requirements Packet): $46.00
- Mandatory Drug Testing ($32 per year): $64.00
- Tuition per credit hour*: Variable tuition applies to dental hygiene courses
- Malpractice Insurance: $52.00
- Health Program Deposit (non-refundable): $100.00
* Visit Tuition and Aid for the current tuition rate.
**Difficult to ascertain exact figures.
All instruments, magnifying loupes and uniforms must be purchased through either the COD Bookstore or the Dental Hygiene program.
If you are interested in learning more about this program, please
- Attend an advising session
- Visit a Health Career Program Advisor by calling (630) 942-2259 to make an appointment.
- For information or general inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com. (Please use above phone number only to schedule an appointment. Do not send an appointment request to this email).
Feedback/compliments/concerns regarding this Health Science Program. For general inquiries, please use contact information listed above.
Dental Hygiene Clinic
Health and Science Center (HSC), Room 1122, (630) 942-3250
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2019 College of DuPage