- Records Home
- Degree Audit
- Enrollment Verification
- Graduation Information/Applications
- Grading Information
- Proof of Prerequisite
- Recommendation Letters/Forms
- Transcript Evaluation
- View Grades
- Student Name Changes/Corrections
- Ordering Transcripts Online
- Academic Program Change Form
- Online Forms
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
If you are/were enrolled at College of DuPage and are applying to transfer to another institution, you may need to provide proof of your academic standing, disciplinary record, or a personal reference as part of your application.
1. If the institution that you are applying to has a FORM to fill out:
(Forms may include College Official's Report, Transfer Form, or Dean's Recommendation for Transfer Students.)
Visit the Office of Student Records, SRC 2150, and follow the instructions under Enrollment Verification.
2. If you need a LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION from an instructor/counselor:
Once you have contacted your instructor/counselor, and he/she has agreed to write the letter, fill out the Letter of Recommendation Authorization and give it to your instructor/counselor.
3. If you need a letter from the Dean of Students:
Contact the Dean of Students' office at (630) 942-2485 to make an appointment to meet
with the Dean.
For more information, call the Office of Student Records Verification Specialist, (630) 942-2431, or the Coordinator of Records Services, (630) 942-3022.
Office of Student Records
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2150
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (630) 942-3838
FAX: (630) 942-3693
Prerequisites: (630) 942-3830
Student Records: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official COD Transcripts: email@example.com
Transcript Evaluation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals who need language assistance, please call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email email@example.com.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2019 College of DuPage